Friday, April 15, 2011

a bad day at school.

When I had lunch I dropped my fork and some other kid sucked on my straw. My necklace was gold and silver, I liked it a lot. In my history class some kid popped a balloon with a bobby pin and it kind of scared me. After that we had to build a puzzle of Japan, but I was missing the last piece. My day went bad and the worst part was when a kid had a tooth pick and flicked the food at me, it was really gross. When I went home I saw a necliss of a cross and prayed for a better day. I was a true believer, I never doubted it.
It home I had a better day, I got something in the mail, it was post card from my cousin, he went to parries. It said "hey josh I know I haven't seen you in a wile but I am missing you, what's new in America?" I didn't feel like replying but I was going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment