Friday, December 9, 2011

Another year without a home was about to pass. Sara hadn’t had a home since 3 years, her forth year mark would start 3 weeks from thanksgiving which was today. Thankfully Sara had a million dolor diamond which was her only chance of being able to live again, she has been searching for a market and no one could afford the diamond. She tried pawn shops, jurally stores almost anywhere, but no one had the money. She has heard of popular diamond stores but those where far up north. After 3 years she still hadn’t found a ride up there, she had asked family but they didn’t have much money ether.
Thanksgiving was at her mother’s house like normal. When she arrived she looked like a wreck. “Can I barrow your car?” Sara asked her mother.
“What for? Its thanksgiving, sit down, relax and eat some turkey.” Her mother said
“Mom you know I don’t like turkey. But I need money and I understand that you can’t give me some. But I have I diamond that’s worth a lot of money and.”
“How much?” her mother interrupted
“One million dollars.” Her mother was shocked that she possessed such a thing. “But as I was saying I was searching for 2 years since I found it and I need to sell it, but no one can afford it, but I know a place and it’s really far away.” Sara said
“When did you find it?” Sara’s mother asked.
“That’s not important. What’s important is the money it’s worth, I need it, I want to live in a home again. So can a barrow it or not?”
“You know what, I’ll come with. Well have a road trip!” her mother said.
It was a long drive to the store, they passed many interesting things. When they got to the pawn shop they got more than they asked for. Sara had bought a home for herself, shared with her family and donated. Sara had gotten a successful job and married.

No comments:

Post a Comment