Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Patriot essay

I will be proud of my country till the day I die. I am proud of the men and woman who have died for our freedom, I am proud of our way of life, and I am proud of men and woman fighting for our freedom. But what I am not proud of is our choices.

I don't think we should be in Iraq because we already got payback for 9/11. and you can never end terrorism, you can only suppress it, and part of our mission over there is to spread democracy, witch I think is wrong because why should we change there way of life. And we should only get involved in wars that threaten our freedom. I do believe that when we are attacked it is our duty to go after them.

I am not proud of the politicians going after each other like animals. I am also questioning why taxes are being raised, that’s why our economy is bad. All the companies are being taxed so much that they can't afford to hire workers.

Every year we are giving about $3 million worth of aid when our country is in the toilet. Witch is another problem, Why are we putting other countries in front of us? And now we are in Africa to help fight rebels. Why? Is it necessary to help out every country in the world? we are the super power that a lot of countries look up to, but at this period we can't afford to keep this up or we will not have any money and become overpowerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment