Thursday, March 17, 2011

Favorite childhood memories

My favorite childhood memory was the time I got to go in a UH-60 helicopter. Cense 4th grade I've been entrusted in aircraft. My favorite helicopter was the SH-60 and the two helicopters are very alike and I'd do a lot just to see one flying. This was a very big deal to me because the helicopter looks sharp and I truly want to fly one with all me heart. To bad for me I'm scared of heights and I always thought that the propellers would fall off and hit me.

When I approached it I was very exited. I got to sit in the back seat where the solders sit, and it was very roomy. My mother took a picture of me in it. Then I went to the pilot seat, and my brother in the copilot. There was so many buttons that I doubt that anyone could remember what they all do. I loved buckling and unbuckling, there would be two straps with a circle connection them, and then there would be two more at the bottom and you would clip them in, then you would turn a tab and one strap would fall, turn it the other way and then your free. Seeing the helicopter was really fun and I would do it again any day.


No comments:

Post a Comment