Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My best Birthday

My best Birthday was when i turned 13. the birthday was great because i got to eat a fantastic dinner and i got the best present in the world, i got what i wanted witch was a gun. i wanted my own gun because my brother got his first at 12 and it would only be fair for me to get it at 13. i also got 2 cool t-shirts and a new x-box head set. My parents mad it pretty obvious that i got what i wanted, my mom wouldn't let me open a big present witch i though was a gun case with the gun in it and my dad wanted to see me open it. i was getting so ankshes to open it, i called my dad over and over and he told me he had to work late. when he came home he had a box and said "Happy birthday kid!" he was waiting for the box and the big present was just the gun case for it, luckily if fits though.

No comments:

Post a Comment