Wednesday, May 11, 2011

life.

to me life kind of sucks. evey situwation is me agenced the world. every time, everyone is agenced me and aparently everyone hates me becuse i complane. i get picked on pritty often by ___ in my L.A. class. i'm always discludid, and thats pritty anoying. i have only 4 friends and only are around 2 of them and they only talk to eachother.
today i hate what everyone likes. everyone likes watching footbal, i hate watching it. everyone thinks there cool obsessing over chilish things like elmo and smerfs. this stuff is going way way to far. and people make fun of me becuase i like guns. so what, guns pretect oure rights.
i really hate eli too, and hate is a strong word. ___ is just a plane butt. he picks on me, and in 5th grade he would really pick on me, and i wont let that go, he ruend my life. he even picked on my friend till he cryed. he thinks hes all that too. i don't see why anyone in the world likes him. why in the world would anyone be friends with someone with scuch an attatude.

No comments:

Post a Comment