Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Fat Cat.

I have a fat cat named cynder. cynder is really wide, and her fat sags down like an emty sack, we call them sattle bags. Cynder is a black cat, really cute but she never comes out because my dog bothers her. every day around 7 she goes to watch tv on my dads lap, and when she looks at me she look like she hates me.
Cynder is really fast. when my dog scares her she runs to a gate - we have the gate so the dogs don't brake things wile where gone - and she jumps, runs on the wall and lands. she may be fat be she is fast! one time when i was littler we built a barracade out of bouncy balls over the stairs to prevent her frome going up- the barracade was about 3 ft and the star was about 6in- and when we got her scared she ran and jumped it, pluse it was uphill.
i think my cat migh understand us, or maby all cats. we figured this might be the problum but she pee's on oure beeds and we think she does that because she gets mad at us when we pick on her. befor i was born my mom and dad had a cat who's hair was snarreld, so they got it cut, and the doctor said "do not make fun of that cat." and we think thats why. the other night me my mom and brother where sitting down and oure cat came, eventully my mom was talking her and she mention the litter box and how it smelled, and she look really ticked off, she looked so made.

No comments:

Post a Comment