Tuesday, May 31, 2011

mamorial day weekend

i had a great weekend. the first day i went down town with my brother his friend and my cousin. we went to big guys magic shop and my brother's friend bought this really loud plow horn with know batories. it hurts your ears. so as we where walking back we went under a bridge and he did the horn and it echoed. the seconed day we tried to go downtown but it rained and so me and my brothe went to oure house with oure cousin, then to his house and his brother got a gillie sute. after we saw that we went to oure hous to have an airsoft war. the therd day i don't think we did anything. but the last day was a blast. we went to my friend's house to have an airsoft war, insted we really didn't have one, befor my other friend came we where waiting, and so we went on his go cart and had a water war with the nabors, then when the other friend came we took turns driveing the go-cart and my brother ran over a tree. when we where finaly going to have the airsoft war the nabors just delaid us because he just had to get the go cart, and lost the magasine for my other friends hand gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment